Here you will find a complete list of available commands.
Chat console commands
There are a few chat console commands you can use on Medieval Realms.
- Launch planks and beams: /pnb
- Top 10 survivors list: /survivors
- Top 10 XP leaders: /leaders
- Top 10 richest players: /richlist
- Add a friend to your lands: /add friend <PlayerName>
- Remove a friend: /remove friend <PlayerName>
- View your statistics: /stats
- View your balance: /balance or /crowns
- Save our souls! (fast travel to city centre): /sos
- Send admin a message: /report <message>
- Chat only to those within 50 meters of you: /w <message>
- Shout a message to all server players: /s <message>
- Set game mode to PVP: /pvp
- Set game mode to PVE: /pve
There are a few console commands (available via the pipe key – the one under the escape button).
- Set rotation: setr [integer]
- Set length: setl [integer]
- Set precision: setp [integer]
- Turn hud on: hud on
- Turn hud off: hud off