Always be respectful and civil toward your fellow players
Last updated: 07.06.2019
Before playing on Medieval Realms you must first read and accept these server rules. Infringement of the rules will result in a permanent server ban. This server operates a zero tolerance approach to rule breaking.
Needless to say Medieval Realms is a medieval themed server. You are expected to build medieval builds only. Building deemed inappropriate by admin will in the first instance have the owner warned, and in the second instance deleted.
Remember, this Rising World server is a family friendly server. As such, please keep your language clean and respectful to all other players.
- No harassment or trolling
- No bigotry / hate speech including but not limited to ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, and religion
- No disruptive arguments/discussions in global chat
- No public accusations of rule-breaking or bans
- No “ban baiting”
- Do not build too close to another player’s build
- No posting personal information (i.e. doxxing)
- No offensive/inappropriate constructions, signs, or posters
- No impersonating other players, particularly admin
- Client mods that give a distinct advantage to an individual are not allowed
- Do not ask an admin for free items
- You may not restrict all access to your builds – the map should be open for exploration
- No xraying/hacking/cheating or exploiting bugs to give yourself an unfair advantage
- No use of locked game assets such as Ore Detector, Mining Drill, Chainsaw
- No griefing or block spamming
- No inducing excessive lag
- No spam
- No Advertising of any kind
- No destruction of other players environments
- No requesting blueprints from admin
- No construction of floating buildings – such constructions will be deleted without warning
- Section B
Breaking the rules will result in a permanent server ban. Appeals on bans will be considered on a case by case basis.